The president of the Generalitat, Ximo Puig, announced this Friday the extension of the perimeter closure of the Valencian Community for 7 days and that of the municipalities of Elda and Petrer for 14 days, “to face the health emergency, protect the health of the population and try to get out of this complicated situation together. “
He has also announced new capacity limitations, which will take effect at 00:00 this Saturday, November 7, and will last until 11:59 p.m. on December 9:
– Wakes and funerals. Capacity of 1/3 with a maximum limit of 25 people in outdoor spaces or 15 people in closed spaces.
– Non-religious celebrations. Capacity of 1/3 with a limit of 25 people outdoors or 15 people indoors.
– Mass events and activities. No type of event or mass activity is authorized as provided for in the document ‘Recommendations for mass events and activities in the context of the new normality due to COVID-19 in Spain’, and in the document ‘Information necessary for the authorization of celebration of events and mass activities in the Valencian Community ‘, dictated to comply with the resolution of August 17, nor those events and activities, analogous or similar.
– Measures related to festive and traditional activities. The maximum number of 6 people may not be exceeded, except for proper management and administration functions. They will not be open to the public in any case.
– Outdoor recreational playgrounds, bouncy castles, slides and other children’s games. Maximum capacity of 50%.
– Children’s entertainment venues in closed spaces. They must guarantee continuous cleaning and that there is no exchange of objects between users. In any case, group activities will have a maximum of 6 participants.
– Establishments and retail stores and professional service activities that are not part of shopping centers and parks. 50% capacity.
– Street markets. They may install up to a maximum of 50% of the positions usually authorized or expand the available space so that the effect is equivalent. The space must be delimited with tapes or fences, and the municipalities must guarantee the cleaning and disinfection of the area once the activity is finished.
– Shopping centers and parks. Capacity limited to 50% of both the premises and the common areas. These will only be used for the transit of customers. Recreational areas will remain closed.
– Hotel and restaurant establishments. The activity of the nightclubs, dance halls, karaoke and cocktail bars as well as the karaokes in the hotel and restaurant establishments is suspended.
– Hotel and restaurant establishments. Consumption inside the premises may not exceed 1/3 of the capacity and consumption on the terraces may not exceed 50%. ‘Self-service’ or ‘buffet’ type services are not allowed. Nor is the collective or group consumption of drinks allowed on the street or in public spaces outside the hotel and catering establishments or similar.
– Hotels and tourist accommodation. Capacity of 1/3. In those that offer rooms and collective facilities, people belonging to different coexistence groups will not be able to spend the night or simultaneously use collective services.
– Museums and exhibition halls, monuments and other cultural facilities. They will be accessible to the public for their individual visit, of cohabitants or of groups of up to six people without in any case exceeding 50% of their capacity.
– Libraries and archives. You cannot exceed the 50% capacity.
– Cinemas, theaters, auditoriums, tent circuses and similar spaces, and venues and establishments for cultural events and outdoor shows. The same limitation of 50%. Inside you will not be able to eat or drink, the seats will have to be pre-assigned with identification of each occupant. In any case, the audience will remain seated.
– Traveling shows: Traveling shows in which the audience and the show move at the same time are not allowed.
– Tourist guide activities. The groups will be of a maximum of 6 people.
– Tourist recreational centers, zoos and aquariums. The capacity limit will be 50% in both closed and outdoor facilities.
– Congresses, meetings, business meetings, conferences and events. Its telematic realization is recommended. Those that are organized in person will be carried out without exceeding 50% of the capacity in each of the spaces. Hotel and restaurant services are not allowed.
– Premises and establishments where gambling and betting activities take place. You may not exceed 1/3 of the capacity in each of the rooms, tables or groups of tables in groups that will be of a maximum of 6 people.
– Recreational pools. They must respect the limit of 1/3 of their capacity for closed pools and 50% in outdoor pools. You will not be able to use the showers or water fountains.
– Academies, driving schools and non-regulated educational centers. Telematics teaching is recommended. It can be taught in person, keeping the safety distance with 50% of the capacity. In driving school vehicles, the limitation is 2 people per row of seats and with the use of a mask.
– Residential centers for the elderly and people with disabilities. The provisions of the Resolution of August 17, 2020, of the Vice Presidency and Ministry of Equality and Inclusive Policies, which establishes the action plan in residences for dependent elderly people, day centers, homes tutored and CEAM / CIM.
– Non-professional or federated sports activity. Sports can be practiced in pairs without physical contact. Group activities can be carried out up to a maximum of 30 people, in open facilities, and up to 20 people, in closed facilities. Without physical contact, maintaining the safety distance and without exceeding 1/3 of the maximum capacity. The use of changing rooms or showers will not be allowed.
– Sports events. Competitions and sporting events will be held without public.
– Occupation of land transport vehicles. In vehicles with up to 9 seats, it is allowed to occupy all the rear seats, as well as those in the driver’s row, when the rear seats have been previously used up. In vehicles with a single row of seats, it can only be occupied by two people. In all cases the mask will be mandatory except that all occupants are living together.
– Consumption of tobacco and assimilated. Smoking may not be allowed on public roads, terraces, beaches or other outdoor spaces when the safety distance of 2 meters cannot be respected.