Update: these measures will remain in effect until March 1, 2021.
The restriction of entry and exit of people from the territory of the Valencian Community is extended.
It is limited, during weekends and holidays (from 3:00 p.m. on Friday to 6:00 a.m. on Monday, and from 3:00 p.m. on the eve of holidays until 6:00 a.m. day after the holiday) entry and exit in municipalities with a population greater than 50,000 inhabitants:
Alacant / Alicante, Alcoi / Alcoy, Benidorm, Castelló de la Plana, Elda-Petrer, Elx / Elche, Gandia, Orihuela, Paterna, Sagunt / Sagunto, Torrent, Torrevieja, Sant Vicent del Raspeig / San Vicente del Raspeig, València, Vila -real.
Except for duly justified trips:
a) Assistance to health centers, services and establishments.
b) Compliance with labor, professional, business, institutional or legal obligations.
c) Attendance at university, teaching and educational centers, including nursery schools.
d) Return to the place of habitual or family residence.
e) Assistance and care for the elderly, minors, dependents, people with disabilities or especially vulnerable people.
f) Travel to financial and insurance entities or refueling stations in neighboring territories.
g) Required or urgent actions before public, judicial or notarial bodies.
h) Renewals of permits and official documentation, as well as other administrative procedures that cannot be postponed.
i) Taking exams or official tests that cannot be postponed.
f) Due to force majeure or situation of necessity.
k) Any other activity of a similar nature, duly accredited.
Social or family gatherings
Family and social gatherings in public spaces, both indoors and outdoors, are limited to a maximum of 2 people, except for cohabiting people.
Family and social gatherings in homes and spaces for private use, both indoors and outdoors, are limited to the same nucleus or group of coexistence.
– Non-professional activities related to the upbringing, care, attention and accompaniment of minors, elderly people, in a situation of dependency, with functional diversity or in a situation of special vulnerability.
– The alternate coexistence of sons and daughters with their parents or non-cohabiting parents between them.
– The foster care of minors in any of their types.
– The meeting of people with a marriage or partner relationship who live in different addresses.
– People who live alone may be part of another single unit of coexistence forming an extended unit of coexistence. Each extended living unit may only integrate a single person living alone. The person who lives alone may only be part exclusively of an extended coexistence unit during the validity of the measure.
– Labor, institutional, transport and educational center activities.
Using the mask
People six years of age and older are obliged to use the mask at all times on public roads, in outdoor spaces and in closed spaces for public use or open to the public.
The use of the mask will be expressly mandatory during the practice of physical activity or sport within urban centers and in outdoor spaces, from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Access to the beaches is allowed to walk or do physical and sporting activity in the open air, maintaining physical distancing and hygiene and prevention measures, always within the limitation of freedom of movement and mobility and the maximum number of people who They can stay in a group, which is established by Decree of the President of the Generalitat. The use of the mask on the beaches is mandatory at all times for all people over six years of age.