ENTRY INTO FORCE AT 00:00 AM ON MARCH 1ST AND UNTIL 11:59 PM ON MARCH 14TH, 2021
- The freedom of movement and movement of people at night is maintained between 22:00 and 06:00 hours throughout the territory of the Valencian Community, except for justified exceptions.
- The limitation of mobility during weekends and holidays of the municipalities and groups of municipalities affected by the previous perimeter is abolished.
- The limitation of mobility of entry and exit of people from the territory of the Valencian Community is maintained.
- Participation in any group or meeting of a family and / or social nature will be limited to a maximum number of 4 people in public spaces and 2 in private spaces, except in the case of cohabiting people.
RESTAURANT AND HOSPITALITY ESTABLISHMENTS (BARS, CAFETERIAS AND RESTAURANTS -INCLUDING THE HOTELS-)
- INTERIOR: Closed
- OUTSIDE: outdoor terraces at 75% of their capacity. The smoking ban is maintained.
- OCCUPATION OF TABLES:
Maximum 4 people per table or groupings of tables.
Consumption will always be sitting at the table.
- Closing at 6:00 p.m.
- Closing of non-essential establishments and activities at 8:00 p.m.
- Essential activities close at their regular hours.
- The capacity of shops will be 50%
PARKS AND OUTDOOR RECREATION AREAS
- The gardens and outdoor recreation areas will remain open from 06:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., with a mandatory night-time closure.
- The planned physical distancing and hygiene and prevention measures will be maintained.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITY, SPORTS, FACILITIES AND SPORTS EVENTS
Physical and sports activity can be carried out, without physical contact, in individual modalities and those practiced as a couple
Maximum groups of 4 people per monitor.
The use of a mask will not be mandatory.
Schoolchildren (infant and primary): outside the school day, a maximum of 4 people without contact and without public
Federated athletes, university and sports games restart training and official Competitions.
It remain suspended:
Competitions, activities and sporting events organized by public and private entities
The use of sports facilities: municipal pavilions, gyms, etc.
Sporting events, except those expressly permitted.