Measures from September 28 to October 8
Sep 27, 2021
- Restrictions decline in the following sectors: cinemas, theaters, auditoriums, museums and libraries. Also in commerce and in festive venues.
- Hotels and restaurants. Indoor seating of 75%, with tables for up to 10 people and use of a seated bar. The closure will be according to the license of each premises.
- Nightlife. 75% capacity with tables of 10 people, use of the bar sitting and dancing allowed. The extended cut-off time at 5 in the morning.
- Sporting events. The maximum number of people in sporting events such as marathons or half marathons is eliminated.
- Capacity increase to 75% in gyms, indoor pools, banquets or conferences.
- Professional leagues. The maximum number of spectators decreases and the limit will be 40% in pavilions and 60% in open-air stadiums.
Utilizamos cookies para asegurar que damos la mejor experiencia al usuario en nuestra web. Si sigues utilizando este sitio asumiremos que estás de acuerdo.ValePolítica de privacidad