If you have to leave
Out of home
- Try not to touch surfaces and when you do, wash your hands well with soap and water.
- Proper and frequent hand cleaning is more effective than wearing gloves.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, or nose.
- Keep the safety distance of 2m.
- Use a mask, its use is mandatory in all public spaces, open or closed, when it is not possible to maintain a safety distance.
- If you use a car, clean it frequently, especially the surfaces that are most touched.
When you get home
- Take off your shoes and leave them near the door.
- Wash your hands with water and soap.
- Leave the items you don’t need at home (keys or wallet) near the door.
- Clean the other objects that you have used outside (mobile or glasses), use disposable tissues and alcoholic solution, or soap and water.
- Do not shake your clothes and when you wash them, do so with hot water if possible.